Friday, October 15, 2010

You can put the blame on me !!!

Hi bloggers…
       As I live my life in the way I want to be and never looked back what had happened behind the things and acts that I do, I am realizing my mistakes as life goes on and I am finding me as a person who doesn’t deserve to be treated good. I am taking this oppurtunity to say sorry, to apologise for the things that I have done to people and things that are yet to be done by me knowingly or unknowingly and for such things which I don’t want to be blamed for……
Mom and Dad…
I am sorry that I cried the most when I was born, I am sorry for the times when I peed on you….
I am sorry for being so naughty and I know I made you people tired for nothing…
I am sorry for the times that I didn’t want to go to school, I am sorry for being an idiot always…
I am sorry that I lied you saying I had lunch and just threw it many times in the dustbin…
I am sorry that I put signatures of yours in report cards many a times…
I am sorry that I grew up so fast and spent less time… I am sorry that I don’t even hug you nowadays…
I am sorry mom I stole money from you and got caught regreting my act even now..
I am sorry dad I took money from your pocket and never said that its yours…
I am sorry mom for the times I came late and made you wait all alone…
I am sorry that I didnt get a medical course and sorry that I struggled to finish B.E…
I am sorry that I was not working for so many months and sorry that I wasted time like hell…
I am sorry that even now I am not spending on you.. I am sorry that I cant be a son you always wanted… Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you…
YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Sister…
I am sorry that I grew so slow for you.. I am sorry that I grabbed attention from our parents…
I am sorry that I seized more previlege.. I am sorry for the times always you be disappointed coz of me.
I am sorry that I could’nt fulfil your wishes and sorry for having pampered infront of you..
I am sorry that I always complained about you… I am sorry for the times you get scoldings coz of me…
I am sorry for the times I didnt show love… I am sorry for the times I hated you..
I am sorry for the times I got just jealous…. I am sorry for the times I being possessive….
I am sorry for being born after you and sorry for making you hold the family tight….
I am sorry for staking your studies and sorry for you making me continue my studies….
I am sorry that I couldnt fulfill your expectations and sorry for the times you worried coz of me…
I am sorry for saying sorry for all these things… I know you would’nt like me telling sorry for all these…
I promise you that I will reach heights and if suppose I can’t I am sorry for the same too..
Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you… YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Friends…
I am sorry for the times that I been rude… I am sorry for the times that I been selfish…
I am sorry for the times that I lied you…  I am sorry for the times that I was busy and didnt wanna meet you even if you are in need… I am sorry that I am too bad sometimes…. I am sorry that I am too good to someone else…
I am sorry for the times I ignored you and sorry for the times I hurt you…
I am sorry for the times that I made you miss me…  and sorry for myself coz I missed you sometimes….
I am sorry for the times I missed treats and sorry for the times I missed giving treats….
I am sorry that I am being so cunning sometimes, even then you be on my side….
I am sorry for the times that I didnt wish you… I am sorry for the times that I made you cry…
I am sorry for the times that I tease you without knowing that you get badly hurt…
I am sorry for the times that I didnt respect you…. I am sorry for the times that I didnt listen you…
I am sorry for the times that I missed your company… I am sorry for the hard time that you been through, even  I had the chance to help you through.. I am sorry that I am so negligent… I am sorry that I didnt value our friendship…. I am sorry for the times I made you ask sorry… I am sorry for the times I made you fight…
I am sorry for everything that made you realize that I am not a good friend but really I am….
Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you… YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Why doesn’t anybody want to take that blame?
I am just a fool and thats for sure…
I love my dearones and I will take that blame….
Even the blame is on you, I will take the blame for you…
You can put the blame on me….
This post is just to say sorry to all my dearones and Akon helped me a lot in saying this… Yep.. This is just my version of Akon’s song “You can put the blame on me”. Eventhough, its someone's song I am really apologising from my heart… I am sorry…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it if you like it