Skip to main content

You can put the blame on me !!!

Hi bloggers…
       As I live my life in the way I want to be and never looked back what had happened behind the things and acts that I do, I am realizing my mistakes as life goes on and I am finding me as a person who doesn’t deserve to be treated good. I am taking this oppurtunity to say sorry, to apologise for the things that I have done to people and things that are yet to be done by me knowingly or unknowingly and for such things which I don’t want to be blamed for……
Mom and Dad…
I am sorry that I cried the most when I was born, I am sorry for the times when I peed on you….
I am sorry for being so naughty and I know I made you people tired for nothing…
I am sorry for the times that I didn’t want to go to school, I am sorry for being an idiot always…
I am sorry that I lied you saying I had lunch and just threw it many times in the dustbin…
I am sorry that I put signatures of yours in report cards many a times…
I am sorry that I grew up so fast and spent less time… I am sorry that I don’t even hug you nowadays…
I am sorry mom I stole money from you and got caught regreting my act even now..
I am sorry dad I took money from your pocket and never said that its yours…
I am sorry mom for the times I came late and made you wait all alone…
I am sorry that I didnt get a medical course and sorry that I struggled to finish B.E…
I am sorry that I was not working for so many months and sorry that I wasted time like hell…
I am sorry that even now I am not spending on you.. I am sorry that I cant be a son you always wanted… Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you…
YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Sister…
I am sorry that I grew so slow for you.. I am sorry that I grabbed attention from our parents…
I am sorry that I seized more previlege.. I am sorry for the times always you be disappointed coz of me.
I am sorry that I could’nt fulfil your wishes and sorry for having pampered infront of you..
I am sorry that I always complained about you… I am sorry for the times you get scoldings coz of me…
I am sorry for the times I didnt show love… I am sorry for the times I hated you..
I am sorry for the times I got just jealous…. I am sorry for the times I being possessive….
I am sorry for being born after you and sorry for making you hold the family tight….
I am sorry for staking your studies and sorry for you making me continue my studies….
I am sorry that I couldnt fulfill your expectations and sorry for the times you worried coz of me…
I am sorry for saying sorry for all these things… I know you would’nt like me telling sorry for all these…
I promise you that I will reach heights and if suppose I can’t I am sorry for the same too..
Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you… YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Friends…
I am sorry for the times that I been rude… I am sorry for the times that I been selfish…
I am sorry for the times that I lied you…  I am sorry for the times that I was busy and didnt wanna meet you even if you are in need… I am sorry that I am too bad sometimes…. I am sorry that I am too good to someone else…
I am sorry for the times I ignored you and sorry for the times I hurt you…
I am sorry for the times that I made you miss me…  and sorry for myself coz I missed you sometimes….
I am sorry for the times I missed treats and sorry for the times I missed giving treats….
I am sorry that I am being so cunning sometimes, even then you be on my side….
I am sorry for the times that I didnt wish you… I am sorry for the times that I made you cry…
I am sorry for the times that I tease you without knowing that you get badly hurt…
I am sorry for the times that I didnt respect you…. I am sorry for the times that I didnt listen you…
I am sorry for the times that I missed your company… I am sorry for the hard time that you been through, even  I had the chance to help you through.. I am sorry that I am so negligent… I am sorry that I didnt value our friendship…. I am sorry for the times I made you ask sorry… I am sorry for the times I made you fight…
I am sorry for everything that made you realize that I am not a good friend but really I am….
Even now if I am not apologising for being wrong, its just a shame on me… So you can put the blame on me and even if the blame is on you, I will take that blame from you… YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME..!!!
Why doesn’t anybody want to take that blame?
I am just a fool and thats for sure…
I love my dearones and I will take that blame….
Even the blame is on you, I will take the blame for you…
You can put the blame on me….
This post is just to say sorry to all my dearones and Akon helped me a lot in saying this… Yep.. This is just my version of Akon’s song “You can put the blame on me”. Eventhough, its someone's song I am really apologising from my heart… I am sorry…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Translation of "Voda Voda " song from Mayakam Enna

Hi guys        Too many Tamil post and my Non-Tamil readers would have really bugged up with my previous posts. Many non-tamil people who hear this song "Voda Voda Voda" from Mayakam Enna is wondering what is the exact meaning of this song. They don't know the meaning but still they enjoy it. Now read this post, know the meaning and sing it along.        I have differentiated the original lyrics of the song in blue color and the meaning of it in the next line in red color. Here we go... Voda voda voda thooram korayala... Running running running distance didn't get reduced... Paada paada  paada paatum mudiyala... Singing singing singing song didn't get over... Poga poga poga onum puriyala, aaga motham onum velangala... Time passing by nothing able to grasp, totally nothing understood... Free ah suthum podhu figure illaye... While roaming freely figure was not there... Pudicha figurum ipa free ah illaye... The figure I liked is not free now.. Kayil bat iruku

செந்தாழம் பூவில் வந்தாடும் தென்றல் (Senthazham poovil vandhaadum thendral) song lyrics and meaning

                I am so astonished by the creativity of Kaviyarasu Kannadasan and the language itself. This is one of my favourite song in the tamil movie called Mullum Malarum. Wonderful movie with extraordinary music composition by famous Isaigyaani Ilayaraja sir.                  I will try giving the exact meaning of this song which portrays how beautiful women are and you can relate to anything which comes to your mind when you read it along. Kannadasan , Ilayaraja and K.J.Yesudas , a combination that shouldn't be missed. Song :   Senthaazham poovil vandhaadum thendral Lyrics : Kannadasan Music : Ilayaraja Singer : K.J.Jesudas செந்தாழம் பூவில் வந்தாடும் தென்றல்  என் மீது மொதுதமா.. (x2) பூ வாசம் மேடை போடுதம்மா  பெண் போல ஜாடை பேசுதம்மா.. அம்மம்மா ஆனந்தம்.. அம்மம்மா ஆனந்தம்.. Senthaazham poovil vandhaadum thendral  En meedhu modhudhamaa.. Poo vaasam medai podudhamaa Penn pola jaadai pesudhamma.. Ammammaa aanandham.. ammammaa aanandham.

Rasaali Song Lyrics and Translation - To my best (Achcham Enbadhu Madamaiyada)

          I have tried my best to translate this awesome composition of A.R.Rahman - Rasaali for the movie அச்சம் என்பது மடமையடா (Acham Enbadhu Madamaiyada) which lazy people tend to call it AEM. Tamil is such a beautiful language, its difficult to get the exact ecstasy until you know the language. Divinity at its best.  Movie is not yet released, but I guess the situation is lead actor and actress is going on a bike ride when they sing this song to express their feelings. Credits to lyricist Thamarai. Song :   Rasaali Lyrics : Thamarai Music : A.R.Rahman Singers : Sathya Prakash, Shashaa Tirupati Male: Parakkum rasaaliye rasaaliye nillu.. Ingu nee vegama naan vegama sollu.. Gadigaaram poi sollum endre naan kanden.. Kizhakellam merkaagida.. kandene.. பறக்கும் இராசாலியே இராசாலியே நில்லு.. இங்கு நீ வேகமா நான் வேகமா சொல்லு.. கடிகாரம் பொய் சொல்லும் என்றே நான் கண்டேன்.. கிழக்கெல்லாம் மேற்காகிட.. கண்டேனே.. Flying falcon, please wait..  (Comparing his girl to a