Skip to main content

Aiiiiii Ladies.....!!!!

Hi Folks,

            I am back. I was constantly trying to post my next blog, but then time didn’t find me. I had lots of time, but it couldn’t find me. Anyways, this post is all about…. Well not yet decided. Frankly speaking, I didnt even give the title till now. Hope, I get some topic when I start typing my next paragraph. Hope it comes out well.

            Aaaaaaah….. Hmmmm….. Yep. Got it. Writing about girls. Writing about girls is really easiest and most toughest part. You find lots of interesting things about them which sometimes developes interest and sometimes irks out. Most of the times, they just don’t know what they are doing or what they are upto. Seriously, most pitiful animals in the universe are MEN. And married animals are the worst case who are brutally affected by Female angels. I read a funny mail and I hope you people will like it too. I don’t know what to reply or react reading this mail. The forward is about a conversation between a Man and a Woman. The 3 words which a female uses and male goes lunatic. The conversation goes like this ….


1. (Whatever)

Men: What to have for dinner?
Women: Whatever…

Men: Why don’t we have steamboat?
Women: Don’t want, once i ate steamboat and later got pimples on my face.

Men: Alright, why don’t we have Si Chuan cuisine.
Women: Yesterday we ate Si Chuan, why eat it today again?

Men: Hm….. I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood is no good, i ate it once, then later I got diarrhea.

Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Whatever..

2. (Anything)


Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything

Men: How about watching movie? It’s been a Long time since we
watched movie.
Women: Watching movie is no good, it’s waste time.

Men: How about bowling, or do some exercises?
Women: Exercise in such hot day?

Men: Then let’s find a cafe and have coffee.
Women: Drinking coffee will affect my sleep

Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Anything

3. (You decide)

Men: Then we just go home
Women: You decide

Men: Let take bus, I will accompany you
Women: Bus is dirty and crowded. I don’t want.

Men: Ok we will take a Taxi
Women: Not worth it… for such a short distance

Men: Alright, then we walk.
Women: What! Walk with an empty stomach?

Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: You decide

Men: Let’s have dinner first
Women: Whatever…

Men: What to eat?
Women: Anything

The answer and reaction of Men involved in this conversation will be a complete blank.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Most of the diplomats, politicians say that women should be given full rights. People say that they are down to earth not very dominating. If Men supress them to the core, they will burst into Fire Kolambu which flows from Volcano. If this continues, Mr. Vijaya T. Rajendran, sishyan of our CTS AJ012 Batch Representative GOPI KRISHNA MURALI , words will come true. His saying goes like this, “One day they will strike, suppress and oppress and depress..” But, this is not the case. People think that Men are dominating Women. But, thats just a saying. In real scenario, the case is different. The women dominate men and all men and women reading this very well knows it. Especially, those who got married will accept this fact 110%. I would like to share one more forward mail. And here it is…..



Men and women on earth die and go to heaven.

God comes and says:“I want the men to form two queues,

one line for the men who had control over their women, and the other one for the men who were controlled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go away so that no man and woman can talk.”Next time God comes back, the women are gone, and there are two lines.

The line for the men who were controlled by their women is 100 miles long, and in the line of men who had control over their women there is only one man.

God gets mad and says, “You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I Created in you my image, and you were all controlled by your mates. Look only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! “

“Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?”The man replies, “I don’t know, my wife told me to stand here.” :)



The answer and reaction of GOD involved in this conversation will be a complete blank.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

I know, its hard to understand girls. I know, its hard to convince them, its hard to love them, its hard to pamper them, hard to satisfy them, hard to dominate them, its hard to bla bla bla…. But, Men are good at acting. Come guys…. Lets act as if we understood them, act as if we love them, act as if we pamper them, act as if we dominate them (Note: This only you can act. Don’t ever try the other way). Its a well known fact that how much ever cc, costliest, powerful, stylish bike you have: you will be going behind the Scooty Pep only… So, lets not try to understand them but lead it easier than making it complicated.

Happy Reading !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Translation of "Voda Voda " song from Mayakam Enna

Hi guys        Too many Tamil post and my Non-Tamil readers would have really bugged up with my previous posts. Many non-tamil people who hear this song "Voda Voda Voda" from Mayakam Enna is wondering what is the exact meaning of this song. They don't know the meaning but still they enjoy it. Now read this post, know the meaning and sing it along.        I have differentiated the original lyrics of the song in blue color and the meaning of it in the next line in red color. Here we go... Voda voda voda thooram korayala... Running running running distance didn't get reduced... Paada paada  paada paatum mudiyala... Singing singing singing song didn't get over... Poga poga poga onum puriyala, aaga motham onum velangala... Time passing by nothing able to grasp, totally nothing understood... Free ah suthum podhu figure illaye... While roaming freely figure was not there... Pudicha figurum ipa free ah illaye... The figure I liked is not free now.. Kayil bat iruku

செந்தாழம் பூவில் வந்தாடும் தென்றல் (Senthazham poovil vandhaadum thendral) song lyrics and meaning

                I am so astonished by the creativity of Kaviyarasu Kannadasan and the language itself. This is one of my favourite song in the tamil movie called Mullum Malarum. Wonderful movie with extraordinary music composition by famous Isaigyaani Ilayaraja sir.                  I will try giving the exact meaning of this song which portrays how beautiful women are and you can relate to anything which comes to your mind when you read it along. Kannadasan , Ilayaraja and K.J.Yesudas , a combination that shouldn't be missed. Song :   Senthaazham poovil vandhaadum thendral Lyrics : Kannadasan Music : Ilayaraja Singer : K.J.Jesudas செந்தாழம் பூவில் வந்தாடும் தென்றல்  என் மீது மொதுதமா.. (x2) பூ வாசம் மேடை போடுதம்மா  பெண் போல ஜாடை பேசுதம்மா.. அம்மம்மா ஆனந்தம்.. அம்மம்மா ஆனந்தம்.. Senthaazham poovil vandhaadum thendral  En meedhu modhudhamaa.. Poo vaasam medai podudhamaa Penn pola jaadai pesudhamma.. Ammammaa aanandham.. ammammaa aanandham.

Rasaali Song Lyrics and Translation - To my best (Achcham Enbadhu Madamaiyada)

          I have tried my best to translate this awesome composition of A.R.Rahman - Rasaali for the movie அச்சம் என்பது மடமையடா (Acham Enbadhu Madamaiyada) which lazy people tend to call it AEM. Tamil is such a beautiful language, its difficult to get the exact ecstasy until you know the language. Divinity at its best.  Movie is not yet released, but I guess the situation is lead actor and actress is going on a bike ride when they sing this song to express their feelings. Credits to lyricist Thamarai. Song :   Rasaali Lyrics : Thamarai Music : A.R.Rahman Singers : Sathya Prakash, Shashaa Tirupati Male: Parakkum rasaaliye rasaaliye nillu.. Ingu nee vegama naan vegama sollu.. Gadigaaram poi sollum endre naan kanden.. Kizhakellam merkaagida.. kandene.. பறக்கும் இராசாலியே இராசாலியே நில்லு.. இங்கு நீ வேகமா நான் வேகமா சொல்லு.. கடிகாரம் பொய் சொல்லும் என்றே நான் கண்டேன்.. கிழக்கெல்லாம் மேற்காகிட.. கண்டேனே.. Flying falcon, please wait..  (Comparing his girl to a